19 – 24 SEPTEMBER
We're delighted to tell you about the upcoming 5-Day Conscious Relationship retreat at the lovely Fynbos Estate, which will be directed by Johann Verster, from 19 - 24 September.
The Conscious Relationship retreat is provided within the safe container of a meditation retreat, and uses as its teaching the understandings of different wisdom traditions as well as our own experience. The program will unfold along the following discussions, practices and explorations:
- What it means experientially to be awake and conscious in relationship (presence)
- How our relationship with ourselves is the essential first step in relating to others and to our environment (friendliness to self)
- Listening as spiritual path in relationship (listening)
- Speech as spiritual path in relationship (speaking)
- Personality differences as gift in relationship (understanding and insight)
- Relaxing with ourselves in relationship (nowness)
Although couples may particularly benefit from the retreat, being in relationship is everything we are and therefore not restricted to the relationship with a partner. Anyone is welcome to attend.
For more information, , visit Shambhala.co.za
The link for registration is: http://capetown.shambhala.info/programs/program-details/?id=180592
With best wishes,
The Shambhala SA Team