Monday 6 February 2012

Jaco and Lisa 10 December 2011


I’ve been struggling for weeks to write something about my wedding day. How does one possibly do something so perfect justice? After some gentle nudging from Diana I have decided that this is it, I need to write this now otherwise it will never be done.



After a few stressful weeks, largely due to my inability to delegate, the day dawned cloudy and very breezy and what a day it was!  The joy and excitement we both felt were contagious and the celebration, helped along by Johan’s entire stock of Kasteelberg MCC, was better than we could have ever dreamed of. 

Johan and Diana both deserve a huge thank you; Johan for the obvious things such as the to-die-for fillet and canapés (which my mother in law is still talking about) and Diana for all the behind the scenes stuff that people take for granted.

I knew the very first time I visited Fynbos that it was where I wanted to get married and I’m so glad and grateful that I had the opportunity to hold our wedding there. Now an excuse for another celebration, baby shower or christening maybe...

No comments: