Tuesday 29 May 2012

Caroline a Wwoofer from Wales leaves us

Caroline Evans, from Wales, volunteered at Fynbos and has now left for home – although she still intends to do more travelling and teach around the world. Given that we were very busy with groups and guests, Caroline spent a lot of time in the kitchen helping Johan. We especially like this picture of her holding the big pot with Chris our helper chef from Stellenbosch.  Caroline was a pleasure to have with us, and we wish her all the best on her many journeys.
Comment from Caroline
I really enjoyed my time at Fynbos. Johan made me laugh a lot, Diana was so warm and welcoming and I loved the feel of what you were both creating there. Of all the places I WOOFed, Fynbos was easily my favourite ;) Thanks for putting me up in Cape Town that last weekend, I have very fond memories of driving around Table mountain in the sunshine :)

No comments: