Monday 2 January 2012

Excerpt of letter from Kalani

I just wanted to say thank you both, and to all the workers on the farm, so much for the opportunity to help and be a part of the farm. It was a very rewarding, unique experience that was a perfect end to my studies abroad. It truly captured another lifestyle in South Africa that was very different from all the cultures I was exposed to during my University program. I really enjoyed learning how to cook, garden, paint, as well as serve at the weddings. I was also able to interact and befriend multiple people that were super friendly and taught me lots. It was a pleasure to get to know you guys and we will always stay in touch! Also, I am very pleased to say that my Dragonridge wine was able to make it back all the way home with me.

Love, 

Kalani

No comments: